A Baby Activity Table is comprised of a number of toys which are helpful in improving the thinking, creativity, and remote skills of a baby. So the best activity table is brought home by parents for their baby so that he can understand the world around him better. If you are looking forward to buying the best activity for toddlers OR best baby activity table of 2019 you at the right place.
In this article, we are counting down our Top picks for Top 10 Best Baby Activity Tables in 2019. The products are ranked from top to bottom based on their
We have TESTED the features of each and every product to make it easier for you guys so that you can choose the best product for your kiddo.
To choose the right product, you should look for the number of activities available on a certain table, features which will help your child better in his growth, the durability of the table, and whether or not the height and design of an activity table is suitable for your kid.
In an upcoming buyer’s guide ahead for the best wooden activity table, we are going to discuss these factors in detail. So before we cover our 10 best activity tables for babies in 2019, we shall discuss some factors in the upcoming buyer’s guide.
TOP 10 BEST BABY ACTIVITY TABLES – ACTIVITY TABLES FOR TODDLERS
|PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT IMAGE||KEY FEATURES||BUY NOW|
|1. VTECH Magic Star Learning Table|
|2. Leap Frog Little Office Learning Center|
|3. VTECH Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe|
|4. Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table|
|5. Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table|
|6. Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center|
|7. HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy|
|8. Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set|
|9. Kid Kraft Waterfall|
|10. ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Activity Table Buyer’s Guide
- 2 10 Best Activity Tables Reviews 2019
- 3 1st. VTECH Magic Star Learning Table – Best Activity Table for Babies.
- 4 2nd. Leap Frog Little Office Learning Center – The Best Baby Activity Table
- 5 3rd. VTECH Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe – Best Activity Table for 1 Year Old.
- 6 4th. Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table – Best Activity Table for Kids.
- 7 5th. Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table – Best Activity Table for 18 months old.
- 8 6th. Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center – Best Wooden Activity Table.
- 9 7th. HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy – Bes Activity Table for 8 months old.
- 10 8th. Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set – Best Activity for 2 Years Old.
- 11 9th. Kid Kraft Waterfall Mountain Train Set and Table.
- 12 10th. ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube – Best Activity Table for Toddlers.
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Best Activity Table FAQs
- 14.1 What is the best activity table for a baby?
- 14.2 Are activity tables good for babies?
- 14.3 What age is activity table for?
- 14.4 What age are activity cubes for?
- 14.5 Do infants need toys and activity tables?
- 14.6 What is the best wooden activity table?
- 14.7 Is VTECH a reliable brand?
- 14.8 What is the best activity table for 8 months old?
- 14.9 What is the best activity table for kids?
- 14.10 What toys should infants play with?
Best Activity Table Buyer’s Guide
Here are some important factors you must look before buying the best activity table for your kid:
The point of buying an activity table is all about developing the cognitive, motor, and thinking skills of the baby. For that, there must be many activities on a table you are buying. These activities should be based upon the toys which are there on the table making things full of fun for the baby and make him learn.
When your baby will get used to his activity table, he/she is going to want it everywhere around the house and during travel as well. For this reason, the activity table for the baby you are buying should have a lightweight and compact design so you can move it around with ease anywhere with you.
Always make sure that the price you are paying for an activity table brings you the features you paid for. Also, there are many great brands providing tons of features in a low price as compared to the expensive ones who are bringing less of them comparatively.
While buying an activity table, make sure that it has an attractive and great design that your baby must find appealing. Also, the interface of the table must be easy to access for the baby. As long as the interface of an activity table is easy to use, you should be convinced to buy it.
We recommend buying an activity table which has a seat as well. An on-floor activity is good as well but that makes a baby runaway at times. However, when he is enjoying himself around the table while sitting on a comfortable seat, he would interact better.
Being done with the buyer’s guide, let us begin our 10 Best Activity Table Reviews in 2019.
10 Best Activity Tables Reviews 2019
1st. VTECH Magic Star Learning Table – Best Activity Table for Babies.
VTECH Magic Star Learning Table has all the features which make it the number 1 product for this list. There are 6 activities your children can enjoy and these things are provided in both Spanish and English languages. When you have a look at the interface, you would find it to be very interesting and simple at the same time. All functions of the activity table are at the distance of pressing at a button.
The activities of the table are available in two languages including English and Spanish. There are a total of six activities which are designed bearing in mind the aims of learning and development of the kids. The table has 4 legs for kids to play while standing and these legs can be removed to put it on-floor for your baby and let him play more.
- This best activity table for babies is good for kids from 6 months to 3 years.
- The onboard activities are to be enjoyed in Spanish and English.
- It comes with detachable legs for standing and on-floor playing experience.
- The controls on the interface are pretty easy to interact with.
VTECH Magic Star Learning Table Review
PROS & CONS
2nd. Leap Frog Little Office Learning Center – The Best Baby Activity Table
Our 2nd pick for the list is Leap Frog Little Office Learning Center which might seem a bit expensive as compared to the 1st pick. However, when you have a look at its premium features, the product deserves every bit of that extra amount. This learning and activity table for babies is based on the modern design where your kid gets to know about the globe, internet, and phone and also interacts with these things.
To play with these toys, there are simple controls on the interface of the activity table with 27 electronic touch points. There are both learning and enjoyment modes in the form of nursery rhymes and music bringing an amusing experience. For instance, opening the laptop toy introduces the baby to shapes such as triangle, square, and circle.
- There are about 10 songs for your baby to enjoy on this activity table
- A bilingual product which provides content in English and Spanish
- Introduces your baby to modern devices like laptops and phones
- A great learning and enjoyment opportunity for babies
Leap Frog Little Office Learning Center Review
PROS & CONS
3rd. VTECH Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe – Best Activity Table for 1 Year Old.
A lot of VTECH fans don’t want to try other brands and they want to get the premium products from their favorite brand regardless of the price increment. An example of that is this VTECH Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe which is our 3rd pick for the list. Unlike the previous VTECH product with 6 simple activities, this one has 5 pages of them which are very interactive for learning and enjoyment.
To enhance the activity-based learning experience, this one comes with an LED on which the shapes, English alphabets, and other learning content is displayed. So before your kid starts going to school, he will have a pretty great idea of what English alphabets and how different shapes look like. Also, the product comes with a small desk making it better and more comfortable for your kid.
- For learning, there are 100 or more vocabulary words for a kid to learn
- Besides the enjoyment, this will help your kid to start speaking soon
- The enjoyment stuff like a toy telephone and musical system are present
- A great activity table for kids from 1 to 2 years old
VTECH Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe Review
PROS & CONS
4th. Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table – Best Activity Table for Kids.
Just like VTECH, the Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table took a huge leap to bring a premium variant of their previous activity center. This is our 4th pick for the list and is known for its engaging content to keep the baby busy while you will be working. A lot of learning and entertainment stuff is present including songs, learning responses, and tunes which keeps the party scene on for a kid.
Also, the design and interface of Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table is meant to be used by kids who are above the age of 1. The recommended age for which this product should be bought is about 1.5 years or more. This is also a bilingual product where languages like English and Spanish are used to teach kids a lot of interesting stuff that is useful for the future.
- Both stand & play and on-floor activity table features for kids
- A great learning and playing opportunity in Spanish & English
- There are more than 70 tunes, songs, and melodies
- It uses 3 AA batteries which are recommended by the brand
Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table Review
PROS & CONS
5th. Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table – Best Activity Table for 18 months old.
Want Albert Einstein to be the inspiration of your kid when he grows old? Well, it is time that you bring this Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table which has magical features and will soon be in-stock in September. The best thing about the product is its music and the third language option of the French language making this a universal product. Also, if your kid likes playing music, there are toy instruments including drum, guitar, and piano.
Besides the French language, the French horn is also a part of the musical combo. Besides the entertainment stuff comprising of toy musical instruments and tunes, this comes with colors and numbers for learning purposes. Also, the product is recommended for children between 6 and 36 months. This is a pretty great age-range as compared to the other products.
- Now learn and play in three different languages i.e. English, Spanish, and French
- The learning activities like colors and numbers are programmed in this one
- It provides a great opportunity for learning music with toy instruments
- A special music mode using which a kid can create his own music as well
Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table Review
PROS & CONS
6th. Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center – Best Wooden Activity Table.
Some parents would want the upbringing of their kids by introducing them to nature instead of the music and digital world. For that, the best product that we recommend as the best activity table wooden is Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center. It is one of our personal favorites due to the captivating design and inexpensive price range. Our experts have highly rated the woodwork of this product which makes for a solid wood activity.
The woody design of this Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center with beads provides an environment where curiosity and exploration reaches a whole new level. The product is perfect to be kept in homes and schools for kids where they can enhance their motor skills and creativity.
- This is a great combination of shapes and attractive colors
- It is an animal park and tree-themed beautiful activity center
- The wire full of beads runs through the glorious wooden pieces
- This wooden activity center is great for babies and toddlers
Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center Review
PROS & CONS
7th. HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy – Bes Activity Table for 8 months old.
If you want to keep a combination of musical and wooden activity tables and have budget issues, you can get this HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy alongside the previous wooden activity table. This is our 7th pick for the list which is known for its inexpensive price and various musical features on which your kid can dance and do learning at the same time with vocabulary and counting exercises. If you have got an infant, there is plenty of stuff for him to do.
So this musical activity table has plenty of sounds and lights which will help him in the enhancement of motor skills and strength. Also, the activity can be used in all positions such as standing, cruising, and sitting. When you need to put it on the floor, you can remove the legs which is an easier thing to do due to the quality construction and sturdy design.
- The baby toys installed on the interface are quite interesting and attractive.
- There are classic melodies and music which really lighten up the mood
- This is one of the safest activity tables made of non–toxic materials
- One of the most portable activity tables for the money
HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy Review
PROS & CONS
8th. Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set – Best Activity for 2 Years Old.
Our 8th pick for the list Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set is the best activity table for 9 months old and also for children who are 2 years old. This is a 3-in-1 table which comes with two chairs and different activities which your kids can do. You buy this as a nice water table for your children and then it becomes the most important part of their life later on. The product is known for its durability and sturdy construction which makes it last longer.
As far as the complete set is concerned, this Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set comes with a couple of chairs and a pack of bricks which can be used to enhance the fun and learning process. So the activity table serves various purposes as the water table and bricks building platform.
- We rate this product highly due to the durability and sturdy construction
- This product is compact enough to be stored in a small space
- Switching between the smooth side, bricks building, & water table is smooth
- A great activity table for toddlers which can be used to play with Lego toys as well
Play Platoon Kids Activity Table Set Review
PROS & CONS
9th. Kid Kraft Waterfall Mountain Train Set and Table.
When your kid starts growing and reaches the age of 3 to 4, he starts demanding something more than an average activity table. To serve him with that, we have brought forward this Kid Kraft Waterfall Mountain Train Set and Table for our 9th pick. This product, just like the previous one, is known for its sturdy construction and an interactive interface which can be deemed as full of fun. This is more of a beautiful theme park with trains and mountains.
As per our experience, our kids love this Kid Kraft Waterfall Mountain Activity Table which is designed like a complete society that has a home, hills, trees, train, and cars going under the bridge. To store all of this stuff, there are a couple of bins provided for storage which are large enough to contain all of these toys at once.
- The chipping is not possible due to the T-molded edges of the table
- There are large storage bins provided to contains the materials
- Based on a complete part with trains, trees, and mountains
- The landscape is silk-screened with a large play board area for kids
Kid Kraft Waterfall Mountain Train Set and Table Review
PROS & CONS
10th. ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube – Best Activity Table for Toddlers.
Things that cannot be covered on an activity table can certainly be accommodated in a cube. Well, our final pick for the list ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube is an example of that. This has 5 sides full of fun activities on all sides and the creators have received an award for this creative design. With this aesthetic design of an activity table, this is a great learning and playing opportunity.
There are different activities on this activity cube for learning and fun including the peek a boo door, match animal activity, ABC exercises, curvy wire rides, and racing rollers. With so many fun activities on the interface of this wooden activity table, it is a great product to have for your toddler in 2019.
- ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube has a smart design
- One of the best activity tables for kids of a year and older
- The product has also won an award for this creative and intuitive design
- Different fun and learning activities including an ABC exercise is present
ALEX Discover My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube Review
PROS & CONS
So these were our Top 10 Best Baby Activity Tables which you can buy in 2019. In this article, we covered everything in detail about these products in the reviews. You also got a proper introduction and buyer’s guide explaining different factors about choosing these products. If you have some queries left in your mind after reading the article, you should leave that in the comments section.
Keep visiting our website for more reviews and buyer’s guides.
Best Activity Table FAQs
It doesn’t matter how detailed the reviews are, there are always unexplained things which are left behind. To answer those confusions, we are now going to cover the frequently asked questions about the best activity tables on the internet.
What is the best activity table for a baby?
As it is quite clear from the review, the VTECH Magic Star Learning Table is the best activity table which you can buy for your kid in 2019. It has all the great fun and learning activities which you would want for your baby to enhance his strength, creative, and motor skills.
Are activity tables good for babies?
Our mind only grows better when we do different activities. This is why when you have a baby, it is important for you to provide him with a full of fun learning environment. Of all the things you do, the activity tables are a part of it which are really helpful in the proper mental and physical growth of a baby.
What age is activity table for?
The activity tables are available for kids of all ages between 6 and 36 months. You will be buying one of these depending on the age of your kid and not the difficulty level of the table itself. The recommendations are written in our best activity table review as well.
What age are activity cubes for?
It is difficult for toddlers between 6 to 12 months to switch between different activities on an activity table. So an activity cube is designed for babies of this age. The babies above 12 months can also use an activity cube.
Do infants need toys and activity tables?
Yes, as explained before, it is a great thing to provide you baby with an activity table with toys which will help in the mental growth of your baby.
What is the best wooden activity table?
According to our experience, the activity table by Manhattan is the best wooden activity table on the planet. This product is cheaper as compared to the others and there are tons of useful fun and learning activities for your kid.
Is VTECH a reliable brand?
Yes, VTECH Activity Tables are definitely reliable and, in fact, provide the best activity tables on the planet for your kids to play with.
What is the best activity table for 8 months old?
We have covered a lot of activity tables for kids of ages between 6 and 12 months so do check out the detailed reviews.
What is the best activity table for kids?
The brands like VTECH and Leap Frog brings the best activity tables for kids. To check which of these brands is better, read the detailed reviews of their products.
What toys should infants play with?
If your infant is above the age of 6 months, it is time that you bring him a baby activity table to play with.