Buying the best baby walker for your kiddo could help him learn his/her movements at an early age. Also, the experience of a baby in a walker is some refreshing and new for parents which they love to memorize. If you are looking forward to buying one, we have got a list of best baby walkers for your kid and their reviews so that you can learn about the best products on the market. Some parents are deeply concerned about their kids. They usually use the carpet for the kids so that the baby feels comfortable while crawling or using a baby walker. This guide will help you to choose the best baby walker for carpet.
To rank the best baby walker for baby learning to walk, we have chosen the best baby walkers for sales which are durable, have a good musical device installed, made of good and durable materials, and are also affordable for the parents. The list would also feature a baby push walker as well so let us now cover the buyer’s guide. So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Baby Walker 2019. Besides the product, we have done detailed reviews of the products allowing you to learn about the features, quality, price, and performance of these products. When all of these things are listed on a site, it becomes quite easy for parents to choose the right baby walker for their kid.
|PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT IMAGE||SPECIAL FEATURES||BUY NOW|
|Kolcraft Tiny Steps Baby Walker|
|Baby Trend 2.0 Activity Walker|
|Baby Trend |
Emily Baby Walker
|Disney Winnie |
|Safety 1st |
|Tiny Love 4-in-1 Baby Walker|
Learn with Me
|Safety 1st |
Ready, Baby Walker
|Bright Starts |
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Baby Walkers Buyer’s Guide
- 2 Top 10 Best Baby Walker of 2019 Reviewed
- 3 Kolcraft Tiny Steps Baby Walker Best Baby Walker for Carpet
- 4 Joovy Spoon Baby Walker: Best Baby Walker for Hardwood Floors
- 5 Baby Trend 2.0 Activity Walker: The Best Baby Push Walker
- 6 Baby Trend Emily Baby Walker: Best Folding Baby Walker
- 7 Disney Winnie the Pooh Music and Lights Walker: Best Baby Walker for Help Walking
- 8 Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker: Best Baby Walker with 4 Swivel Wheels
- 9 Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker
- 10 Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker
- 11 Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk Baby Walker: Best Baby Walker for Heavier Babies
- 12 Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 FAQs related to baby walker
- 14.1 What is the baby walker to buy?
- 14.2 Are baby walkers good for babies?
- 14.3 What age should babies go in walkers?
- 14.4 Which Baby Walker is best on carpet?
- 14.5 Can you use Baby Walkers on Carpet?
- 14.6 Are baby push walkers safe?
- 14.7 What is the purpose of a baby walker?
- 14.8 Can I put my 4 months old in a baby walker?
Best Baby Walkers Buyer’s Guide
There are certain factors which must you must consider before buying the best baby walker for a kid and the following are the top ones.
The factor will always be the durability of a product. However, since it depends on the type of material used in the making, you should learn what plastic materials are the most durable. Whether it is the PVC or PU, you can trust plastic baby walkers made of these materials because these usually last longer than others.
The things which matter the most to parents before buying a baby walker are the safety features because they don’t care about anything more than this. Make sure that the seat of the baby walker is stitched tightly so that it might not break and the frame with handlebars are protecting the babysitting inside it.
Music and Toys
The musical feature of any baby walker is something which got the babies interested in these products in the first place. To keep them going on, make sure that the walker you are buying for them has onboard music and toys. You will see your kid trying more and more on his walker when these things are on there.
When your kid gets used to his walker, he will want you to move it around wherever your family travels. For that, the walker you are buying must have a lightweight design so that it can be carried around with ease. The weight and height should be adjustable for enhancing the portability of the product.
In the end, make sure that you buy a quality thing according to your budget. There is no point in spending extra money on features your kid doesn’t need or saving money to buy a poor product. Just make sure all of the above features are there and then spend money on the product.
Top 10 Best Baby Walker of 2019 Reviewed
While we are done with the best walker introduction and buyer’s guide, let us now cover the best products available alongside their best baby walker reviews.
Our first pick for the list Kolcraft Tiny Steps Baby Walker is known for its 2-in-1 design including the seated and walk-behind positions. As we mentioned in our buyer’s guide, this baby walker is very durable which comes with different onboard fun activities for both baby girls and boys. Depending on how parents want to train them, you can either use the seated or walk-behind position.
Instead of looking for the separate best baby walker for tall babies, you can get this one which comes with its unique height adjustability making it very convenient for users. For storage and takeaway, this baby walker can be folded into a very compact thing.
- This is suitable for kids between 15 to 26 pounds and up to 32” tall
- Many fun toys and onboard activities are available for kids to enjoy
- You can easily adjust the height of this baby walker for your child
- The skid-resistant friction pads are provided as a unique safety feature
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Toddler and Baby Walker Review
Kolcraft Tiny Pros and Cons
We expect a certain price limit from the best brands. However, there are some premium products which completely justify their expensive price. This Joovy Spoon Baby Walker is one of those and is our 2nd pick for the list. Being the best baby walker under 100 dollars, this one is free of harmful plastic materials like BPA and PVC. A supreme walker in which your baby can feel free to move around on hardwood floors, carpets, tiles, and marble.
When it is the time for your baby to start walking, you can lift his confidence by buying this Joovy Spoon Baby Walker. Well, it is due to the wide and comfortable base in which the baby feels happy and confident while taking his first steps. Due to the high-durability and adjustment features, you wouldn’t have to worry about the safety either.
- There are three height adjustment levels and it has a better weight tolerance
- The seating is wide and made comfortable by excellent padding
- Also, the seat of this baby walker is washable for reuse saving your money
- One of the highly durable baby walkers made of 600D material
Joovy Spoon Walker Review:
Joovy Spoon Pros and Cons
Recently on Amazon, a new product has been trending in the baby walkers section so we couldn’t take our eyes off it. The product is this Baby Trend 2.0 Activity Walker which is our 3rd pick for the list. You wouldn’t believe the price tag for such a nice product which is only about $30 and has features like three height adjustments, removable toy bars, an extra-wide base, and highly padded backrest for maximum comfort of your baby.
This baby walker also takes care of the needs such as seating and walking with a wide table at the front on which toys and food can be kept. Also, even though it might not happen, you can remove the toy bars in case your kid doesn’t like them which is a rare sight.
- The stability of this baby walker is excellent with a wide base
- The seat and backrest are highly padded for extra comfort
- The tray at the front is large and wide for keeping food and toys
- Again, this one also comes with three height adjustment features
Baby Trend 2.0 Activity Walker Review
Baby Trend 2.0 Pros and Cons
Your baby girl might like this Baby Trend Emily Baby Walker better which is our 4th pick for the list. It an earlier edition of Baby Trend 2.0 Activity Walker with the classic baby walker design and has most features pretty similar to its successor. However, due to the design and color contrast which you get alongside this baby walker, makes it a better choice for baby girls.
As far as the features are concerned, this one also comes with wheels which are able to move in all directions with ease and the vast front tray on which you can keep the food and toys for your kid to play. Also, you get the same wide base as the previous product bringing a safe and convenient experience. Even the price range is the same so you don’t have a lot to think.
- The same high backseat which has been padded for ultimate comfort
- The extra-wide base for a safe and stable experience
- A portable baby walker which can be folded and stored with ease
- The handle at the front is pretty ergonomic to swivel in all directions
Baby Trend Emily Baby Walker Review
Baby Trend Emily Pros and Cons
Kids don’t connect with anything better than Disney products and amusement facilities. That is why getting them this Disney Winnie the Pooh Music and Lights Walker would be a perfect gift to get them started with their first Disney product. It is probably the best baby walker for small spaces due to the compact and lightweight design which comes with sturdy wheels to reach any corner of the room both on floors and carpets.
The best thing about the walker is its entertainment features including 12 amusing songs for babies and four toys which are based on Winnie the Pooh. For your baby, there are three same height adjustment levels and the product also has better weight tolerance of up to 30 pounds. Even the seats are washable making this a convenient product for babies and mothers.
- 2-swing trays which can be opened for more toy accommodation
- The seats and covers are washable and are abrasion-resistant
- There are three height adjustment levels for kids up to 4 months
- The wheels are sturdy and move easily on carpets and floors
Disney Winnie the Pooh Music and Lights Walker Review
Disney Winnie Pros and Cons
Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker: Best Baby Walker with 4 Swivel Wheels
Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker is our 6th pick for the list and another fancy product on which a lot of decoration has been done. Any baby would love to have Dinosaur theme park around him and this baby walker’s tray is already designed with one. This dinosaur-themed toy would make your baby feel better while doing his walking exercise on this new and ergonomic baby walker for heavy babies.
Whenever you need to feed the baby, you can make some space by removing some of the toys from the tray and give him a snack. Also, just like most of the baby walkers on this list, the product is pretty easy to clean and give your baby a hygienic experience. As usual, the height of the seat can be adjusted with the growing length of your kiddo.
- There are five different types of spinning and rattling toys
- The quality and comfortable padded seat which is also washable
- The high-quality wheels are ergonomic and grip well on any surface
- This baby walker can also be folded and kept for storage in a closet
Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker Review
Safety 1st Dino Pros and Cons
Our 7th pick in this list on best baby walkers is Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker. This 4-in-1 baby walker solves many issues and if you could gather the budget for buying it, your baby will be thankful. This is because of the experience of toys like a baby walker, jumper, and stationary activity center come combined in a single product. According to the manufacturers, this is a special product designed for covering different development stages.
On this single baby walker, your baby can do about 20 various activities which are both static and moveable enhancing his motor skills, cognition, language, and creativity. So this baby walker by Tiny Love Meadow not only focuses on making your kid walk but also the complete growth of him in this very early age.
- The safety locks are present for all four modes of this baby walker
- Both the seat and frame of the walker are easy to clean
- It helps in the development of motor, cognition and creative skills
- The activity center can be removed and stored when not in use
Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker Review
Tiny Love Meadow Days Pros and Cons
Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker is among the most demanded baby walkers in the market which is known for its 2-way design. This is also our 8th pick for the list and using this 2-way design, a baby can have fun while sitting or playing due to the ergonomic handle in front. There are many activities which you will need to let your baby explore. What’s lovely about this baby walker is that its innovative design would encourage any baby to take his first steps.
Besides the best walk learning experience for the babies, there are different preprogrammed activities for teaching your kids different academic stuff like 123 and ABC. There are different exercises programmed in this Me Zebra Walker helps improved the motor skills of the baby and you will definitely be satisfied by the performance. All skills like walking and standing are being improved at the same time and in a safe environment.
- The best chance for the improvement of your baby’s motor skills
- There are different programs for teaching ABS and 123 to a baby
- This baby walker has sturdy wheels and an ergonomic grasping handle
- The 4-wheelbase of the walker helps him take surer and confident steps
Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker Review
Fisher-Price Learn Pros and Cons
Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk Baby Walker: Best Baby Walker for Heavier Babies
If other baby walkers on this list with activity centers are too heavy on your pocket then you could try this Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk Baby Walker which is our 9th pick for the list. This baby walker for your baby is durable, has three different developmental activities, 12 charming songs, a unique and wide, base and the flashing light which looks quite cool on the body of this Safety 1st Ready Baby Walker for heavier babies.
It is good for heavier babies because of the durable design made of high-quality materials even though the design choices made by manufacturers are also quite weird. The activity tray and seat of the walker can easily be cleaned at any time you want without going through the trouble of replacing any of these things.
- The padded and high backrest which can be washed in a washing machine
- The base of the walker is unique and wide adding stability and support
- There are a flashing light and 12 different & exciting songs
- There are about 3 development activities provided for your kid
Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk Baby Walker Review
Safety 1st Ready Pros and Cons
For the final pick, we have chosen this Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker which also comes with interesting onboard toys, melodies, and different recreational activities. However, what we don’t like is the weight tolerance which is only 26 pounds. This weight capacity must at least be up to 30 pounds for us to call the product an excellent thing. Anyway, if your baby isn’t that heavy, you wouldn’t face any problem with this baby walker.
As far as the other features are concerned, this baby walker comes with three height adjustment levels, beautiful light, and melodies, and 2 added link loops on which you can add more toys if you want. Even though we don’t like the quality of the tires this walker possesses, they are still pretty good to be used easily on the floors. However, we don’t think they will be good and durable enough on carpets or other uneven surfaces.
- A nice alternative to the Hape Wooden Walker 10 if that isn’t available
- Good for kids up to 6 months of age with toys and melodies
- The height of the walker can be adjusted at any time as the baby grows
- The backseat of the walker is quite high and padded for added support
Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker Review
Bright Starts Pros and Cons
So these were our 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2019 and their reviews. Our top recommendation for you is JOOVY Spoon Baby Walker or Disney Winnie the Pooh but you can feel free to read the reviews and choose one depending on your budget and features requirement. In the end, click the buying link at the end of the product to place your order.
We tried to bring forward everything you needed to know about these products. However, some questions can still remain unanswered so we have decided to cover some frequently asked questions about these products on the internet.
What is the baby walker to buy?
According to our reviews, some of the best baby walkers to buy these days are JOOVY Spoon Baby Walker, KOLCRAFT, and the HAPE Wooden Wonder Walker. However, different buyers have different needs so you can choose that after reading the reviews.
Are baby walkers good for babies?
Yes, baby walkers are good for babies. In fact, this is the best gift you can give to your baby before he turns of age 1. The product helps them in learning to walk and enjoy themselves without bothering the parents.
What age should babies go in walkers?
Any baby who is has aged above 5 months can be put walkers. They are good to use walkers up to an age of 9 months or a year. However, it also depends upon how quickly they learn to walk and communicate through their movements.
Which Baby Walker is best on carpet?
Both KOLCRAFT and JOOVY Spoon Baby Walker are good for movements on carpets. These walkers also synchronize well with surfaces like a marble floor, tiles, and other uneven surfaces as well.
Can you use Baby Walkers on Carpet?
Yes, you can definitely use baby walkers on the carpet. In fact, there are many products which are designed especially to be used in this kind of surface. The baby walkers help in the physical and mental growth of children.
Are baby push walkers safe?
The baby push walkers are safe only when your baby has already learned to walk a little bit inside the walker. If you use that product otherwise, there are good chances of your kid getting hurt while using a baby push walker.
What is the purpose of a baby walker?
A baby walker is a toy or device for babies who have not learned to walk yet. They are seated inside a walker with boundary walls all around them to keep them in the walking or standing position and in this way they learn to walk quite soon.
Can I put my 4 months old in a baby walker?
Babies who are below the age of 5 months shouldn’t be put in baby walkers. However, you can do that if your baby’s growth is excellent and the doctor has confirmed that he is physically healthy to use a walker in this age.